Reporting to: Development Manager ( Muhammad Ishtiaque)
10:00 - 18:00 Monday to Friday
Up to £28,000.00 per year
24 Days per year + Bank Holidays
About Us: MM1 Solutions Ltd
At MM1 Solutions Group having diverse employees with different perspectives is key to creating innovative new products for our customers. We prioritise ensuring inclusive leadership is part of our culture. Our aim is for every employee to be the best version of themselves. We would actively welcome applications from candidates of diverse backgrounds and underrepresented groups.
We encourage applicants and employees to tell us about any health issues they may have to allow us to put in place reasonable adjustments that may support applicants in the application process and support employees to succeed in their role.
Full Job Description
This position requires strength in all aspects of database administration and design and will work closely with development teams to provide high-quality business solutions and play an active role in projects from inception to delivery.
- Understanding of database infrastructure, maintenance, administration, and design.
- Ability to complete root cause analysis on database-related issues.
- Good problem-solving skills in multiple operating environments.
- A foundational understanding of how to troubleshoot connectivity and performance issues that involve database infrastructure.
- Ability and desire to learn new processes and technologies.
- Basic oral and written communication skills.
- Respond to issues and support calls in-line with relevant procedures, including security.
- Resolve performance issues with an emphasis on root cause identification.
- Perform tests of upgrades and new database infrastructure and equipment.
- Assist in development and maintaining necessary documentation.
- Maintain metrics in necessary areas of responsibility.
- Monitor database operations and support maintenance activities efficiently in order to ensure minimal issues and incidents.
- Install new or upgrade database infrastructure-relevant equipment.
- All other duties as assigned.
Computer Qualification with Management qualification or equivalent experience required
1+ years of DBA experience